Wednesday 9 September 2015

Be Positive

It sounds so easy 'be positive'.  Well I am probably one of the people that can speak negatively more often than speaking positively.

I have decided speak words of wisdom and positively into my own life.  You will not believe it but my self-esteem is really low.  

So today I have decided to say things like, I am beautiful, I am strong and I have courage to face any situation.  I am successful and God will turn my mourning into laughter, I am prosperous and I have the supernatural favour of God in my own life.  I love what I am doing, I am a nice person to be around, people love and like me.  I am a fun person.

My future is bright and happy, my children are mighty in the land and my legacy will live on to inspire future generations.  I run with purpose every step of the way, because God is blessing me, I am victorious and I am a child of the Most High God.

I want to encourage you today, be positive, look to the Lord our God and know you are of value and God loves You.

Be blessed and know you are a blessing to me.



Proverbs 19: 21 Many plans are in a man's mind, but is is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...