Be Positive

It sounds so easy 'be positive'.  Well I am probably one of the people that can speak negatively more often than speaking positively.

I have decided speak words of wisdom and positively into my own life.  You will not believe it but my self-esteem is really low.  

So today I have decided to say things like, I am beautiful, I am strong and I have courage to face any situation.  I am successful and God will turn my mourning into laughter, I am prosperous and I have the supernatural favour of God in my own life.  I love what I am doing, I am a nice person to be around, people love and like me.  I am a fun person.

My future is bright and happy, my children are mighty in the land and my legacy will live on to inspire future generations.  I run with purpose every step of the way, because God is blessing me, I am victorious and I am a child of the Most High God.

I want to encourage you today, be positive, look to the Lord our God and know you are of value and God loves You.

Be blessed and know you are a blessing to me.



Proverbs 19: 21 Many plans are in a man's mind, but is is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand.


Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.