Thursday 10 September 2015

In the little things – God helps me


You probably won’t understand or even care but I do want to tell you that God helps me even in the little things in life.

Now I have been out of a job for a very long time, I need the work and I was offered a job at a really busy Occupational Health Clinic.  Patience arrive I check their bookings in a file and make copies of their identity documents.  Hand the copies with a flow chart to the Data captures and then the process begins.  The Patients are referred to the next room where they wait.

In the meantime the Patients information is captured and files are drawn accordingly.  Because this is a very pressured environment and time is of the essence we need to work accurately but also efficiently.

Well this is where I have seen how the Lord my God has been helping me, many times we need to find a file that has been drawn or the patient has ‘exited’ from a company.  I see how the Lord leads me to the right box or stack of files and I am not lying when I say the numbers stand out between the rests of the files.  Today was no different, again I needed to find a file and it wasn’t in the filing cabinet and then walked to the filing room and found the file I needed.  The number literally jumped out at me.  It made me feel so good, that I just had to laugh as I took the file and handed it over to the nurse.

Being blessed by God is important and yes filing seems insignificant but when you need information to be handed over to a nurse or doctor then it is important.  I must be honest and tell you that God is truly in control over my life, I see it in the tiniest of things.


To God all the Glory and Honor and praise to His Holy Name, for always coming to my aid.  Thank You Lord, You always bless me.

2 Corinthians 4:7 (Living Bible)
'We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...