Sunday 4 October 2015

Praying to keep silent !!!


Colossians 1:11 - 12 (AMP)
11 [We pray] that you may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy, 12 Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light.

As Christians we are reminded by Paul and Timothy in Colossians to pray for the Holy Spirit to invigorate and strengthen us with all power according to the might of God’s glory.  To exercise forbearance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of God’s holy people in the Light.

Prayer  Today Lord help me through the Holy Spirit to show and teach me how to become invigorated and strengthened with all the power according to the might of God’s glory.  Teach me to make this part of our daily prayer so that we see how the Father will qualify and equip us for today, in Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...