Monday 5 October 2015

Sharing


Proverbs 23:7 (NIV)
for he is the kind of person
    who is always thinking about the cost.
“Eat and drink,” he says to you,
    but his heart is not with you.

The gift of hospitality isn’t always present in all people.  I have been to see people that begrudgingly will pour you a glass of water.  There whole demeanor shows they really don’t want you to have this water.

Help me never to become the person that has a heart that is not with others.  Help me to give as much as I can and more.  Sharing is caring so I’m told.

Prayer

Abba Father thank You for the hospitable people You placed in my life, people who teach me to be a cheerful giver, in the name of Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...