Sunday 22 November 2015

Daily Devotion

Please pray with me and help me identify the right name for my Daily Devotion book I am currently writing.  I need God's, wisdom and insight and most of all understanding.  I want to ask that you will pray with me, asking God to reveal to me What the name of my book should be and also that it will be words of wisdom, that God wants to reveal through me to you and other people.

Prayer
Abba Father, Lord God, You know my hearts desires and Lord You know what is best for me, I pray and with friends on Blogger I am asking You, Lord please guide me and show me what the name of my Daily Devotion should be.  This I pray humbly in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...