Skip to main content

Getting into the 'Flow' of things

Ezekiel 3: 23
23 ‘The hand of the LORD was upon me there, and he said to me, “Get up and go out to the plain, and there I will speak to you.”  So I got up and went out to the plain.  And the Glory of the LORD was standing there, like the glory I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown.’

With 2016 just in sight I am really excited for a brand New Year with great opportunities.  Just like you I believe that 2016 is going to be a year of opportunities and blessings I cannot imagine.  

I will complete my book and it will be published, I believe God will help me write it.  I also believe that this year I will get into the flow of things.  God will help me get into the flow and that will mean that I will go out into the plain to speak with the Lord my God.

I am expecting to hear from God and I want to obey Him.  It is my heart’s desire to work hard, do the best I can and most of all improve on my attitude.

Prayer

Abba Father in humbleness Lord I come before You today submitting my heart’s desire to You that I would like to speak to You and that I want guidance and help for my future.  Lord God I want to pray for protection of my health, my mind, my family, my finances and my emotions and most of all my reputation.  In humbleness I thank You ABBA Father that no weapon formed against me will prosper and I also thank You Lord that I have been made righteous in Your eyes, and You will protect me from the slander and condemnation of others in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen  

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB)38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.”40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg