Monday 28 December 2015

Getting into the 'Flow' of things

Ezekiel 3: 23
23 ‘The hand of the LORD was upon me there, and he said to me, “Get up and go out to the plain, and there I will speak to you.”  So I got up and went out to the plain.  And the Glory of the LORD was standing there, like the glory I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown.’

With 2016 just in sight I am really excited for a brand New Year with great opportunities.  Just like you I believe that 2016 is going to be a year of opportunities and blessings I cannot imagine.  

I will complete my book and it will be published, I believe God will help me write it.  I also believe that this year I will get into the flow of things.  God will help me get into the flow and that will mean that I will go out into the plain to speak with the Lord my God.

I am expecting to hear from God and I want to obey Him.  It is my heart’s desire to work hard, do the best I can and most of all improve on my attitude.

Prayer

Abba Father in humbleness Lord I come before You today submitting my heart’s desire to You that I would like to speak to You and that I want guidance and help for my future.  Lord God I want to pray for protection of my health, my mind, my family, my finances and my emotions and most of all my reputation.  In humbleness I thank You ABBA Father that no weapon formed against me will prosper and I also thank You Lord that I have been made righteous in Your eyes, and You will protect me from the slander and condemnation of others in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...