Tuesday 29 December 2015

Supernatural Favour


 2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

Through confession and speaking the Word of God into my life I have no struck a nerve.  It seems by my confessions the devil really feels threatened and I am facing some really interesting obstacles. 
This week I started my day of by confessing “I am the righteousness of God in Christ, no weapon formed against me will prosper and only goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.” 

The interesting thing that actually got my attention is my cell phone crashed, the memory on the phone just all of a sudden gave in.  I took it for repairs and guess what?  Hmm you are right it’s broken again.  I almost cried today because it is my means of communication with my children and family. 

Just to sort of top my day, I have taken some plants out to be replanted and the person that moved the lawn just moved over the plants pretending to think its weeds.  I cannot believe it. 

Still here is my confession, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.  Only goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.”


My afflictions still continue but praise the Lord God for His unfailing love towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...