Wednesday 6 January 2016

41o Celsius On This Wednesday


My New Year resolutions is to actually do something about my look.  I have decided to put in the effort of looking gorgeous at my age.  The past couple of months have been really difficult for me and I want to lift my appearance to being gorgeous again.

My choice of dress is a simple A line fitted dress with brown background and patterns with peach coloured and yellow motives.  This sleeveless dress length is acceptable and I feel comfortable in the dress.  I chose to add a little black three quarter jumper to the mix to round of my look.  


For accessories I decided on peach coloured earnings and necklace and my beautiful Dunne Leather handbag with comfortable shoes.

I think I want to check in every Wednesday with you to see what you think about my outfit, how I can improve my look and work on refining me.  I do so want to look gorgeous again.


Do have a Wonderful Wednesday!


Gorgeous me J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...