Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016


Good morning world!  Here I am sitting at my dining room table quickly typing my New Year resolutions.  I do want to wish you a prosperous and happy New Year, 2016 is going to be one of the most memorable years I will live.

It is my plan to stay focused on God and I am in hot pursuit of God’s plan for my life.  I want to know what God has in store for me and one thing is for sure I am not giving up so easily this time.  Each time I pray and ask please reveal to me what Your plans are for my life. 

It struck me like a ton of bricks this morning, ‘I know the plans I have for you’ says the Lord God.  ‘Plans to prosper you … plans to give you hope and a future … pray to me, and I will listen to you.’  Jeremiah 29: 11 – 12

So this is my plan, I have decided to take each day as it comes, I don’t know what each day holds and to try and predict is frivolous.  Now today has been really difficult as I actually got out of bed it struck me that in the past someone gave me an old pink dress in exchange for one of my brand new dresses.  It upset me to such an extent that I actually realised how and why I hate pink.  As I took the pink T shirt out of my cupboard it made me upset and tearful.  So the next thing I need to do is forgive this person and set myself free. 

So Connie I forgive you and let this be in the past, I am over being upset and hurt about something so frivolous.

So far, number 1 is:  take each day as it comes;  number 2 is: forgive people who offend and hurt me.
Do you think I am going to have a prosperous new year?  I do, today I have taken 2 major steps in the right direction.

Prayer

Abba Father, Lord thank you for today and this year.  Lord You know the desires of my heart, You know I need a vision and I want a purpose.  I pray about these two major plans for my life.  I want to also ask You please help me going forward.  I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life and await Your instructions.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...