Monday 4 January 2016

Invoke God's Blessing on your life today!!!

Psalm 5: 3  In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

As I started my day today I come to the LORD with my requests and this is a big request today, I want to pray asking GOD to invoke HIS Blessing upon my life today.

Isaiah 65: 16 AMP 'He who invokes a blessing on himself ... shall do so by saying, may the God of truth and fidelity [the AMEN] bless me.'

Good Morning Abba Father

As I sit here today it is my prayer LORD that I may come into Your presence in humility and humbly pray Abba Father that You LORD God will bless me today.  I remind You LORD God of the word that is written in Isaiah 65: 16 and ask that by Your mercy and Grace Lord I may be blessed today and the coming year.

As Moses on Your instruction blessed the Israelites I humbly want to also pray the blessing of Moses into my life and the lives of my family and friends.  'The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.' and the God added, "And I will bless them".  Numbers 6: 24 - 26

ABBA Father, Lord my God I pray this prayer over my life today, expecting Your supernatural favour and mercy and most of all LORD God, I know You will bless me.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...