Tuesday 19 January 2016

Manipulation


A game of manipulation is something that is played out in many homes, and it is disastrous.  Stop doing this to each other.

This world has many people that are experts at ‘Manipulation’.  I know of someone that will not speak to you for many days by ignoring you because you didn’t do what is right according to the person.  The atmosphere becomes tense and everybody is walking around on eggs.  No one really knows how to deal with the person and the other person is constantly feel bad and not happy with the situation.

Someone I also know is an expert with a ‘manipulation’ by threats and placing a guilt trip on you.  Saying things like ‘oh if you really loved me you would have done this, that or the other for me, but no, I am just not that important.’  Saying things like ‘if you didn’t do it this way we would not be in this position, it’s terrible the decision you have made that brought us to this place in our lives.’
Seriously, stop with the manipulations!!! We are supposed to be Christians that know the love of Christ and will do what is necessary to get it right.  “Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honouring each other.”  Romans 12: 10

Pray:  Father God, help us to love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honouring each other, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...