Wednesday 27 January 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Un-forgiveness



Ephesians 4:30-32 (MSG)
30 Don’t grieve God. Don’t break his heart. His Holy Spirit, moving and breathing in you, is the most intimate part of your life, making you fit for himself. Don’t take such a gift for granted.
31-32 Make a clean break with all cutting, backbiting, profane talk. Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave you.
         Now do you agree with me, ‘Don’t grieve God?  Don’t break his heart.’  Of course you do, I don’t want to break my God’s heart, and I definitely don’t want to grieve my God.  ‘His Holy Spirit, moving and breathing in you, is the most intimate part of your life, making you fit for himself.’  Did you see that God’s Holy Spirit is moving, breathing in my life?  Yes we have the Spirit of God Himself living within us.
         Let us practice gentleness towards each other, be sensitive and forgive each other quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave us.
         Ridding our lives of Bitterness and its mate un-forgiveness.
Thought for the day:
Learn to be sensitive and forgive each other quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave us.

Prayer:  Abba Father, humbly we pray help us through the Holy Spirit to become sensitive and to forgive each other quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave each of us.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...