Wednesday 6 January 2016

Stay humble


2 Samuel 7:18 Living Bible (TLB)
18 Then David went into the Tabernacle and sat before the Lord and prayed, “O Lord God, why have you showered your blessings on such an insignificant person as I am?
King David was someone that was really close to the Lord and he sat before the Lord humbling himself in prayer.  Stating that he did not perceive his live to be of any significance, yet God blessed King David and loved him.

How I wish I could amount to some significance, I don’t know that I am worthy of much but I do know that I need to stay humble and draw near to the Lord my God.

My thought today is stay humble, sit down at God’s feet and wait for His guidance and insight and wisdom and knowledge.  Lord God in Jesus Name, direct my feet and direct my thoughts and keep me in Your loving hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...