Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday Saying ....


2 Timothy 1: 7 “God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.”

God has not given us a spirit of fear, awesome.  We can face each and every situation in our lives and not be fearful.  Sometime ago, I moved into an apartment and one night as I was sleeping a dark and heave force came over me in my bedroom.  I thought I was going to die but as a Christian I remember speaking out load “I am saved by the Blood of Jesus, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.”  As I lay on my bed and this dark heaviness that covered my bedroom and bed lifted I remember saying “thank You Lord Jesus”.

Amazingly each time I face a dreadful situation especially in my dreams I know that I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life.  I know this because my husband has tried to calm me down and let me become calm.  The next morning he would ask me what it was that I was dreaming.

I have tried to understand these terrible dreams but I think it’s my subconscious warning me about situations and then I know I stand up in the spirit.

I confess ‘God has not given me a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.’  Should you feel that nothing is going your way, confess God’s word into Your own life and see how you are lifted up higher and higher.

Lord Jesus, thank you for a Sunday and thank you for being here for me, as I face today, I thank You Lord my God that You have forgiven me and that I am able to move forward because I also forgive myself.  I also pray that the anointing of the Holy One abides within me today and Lord that You are my generous Father and that You bless me with an abundant life.  Lord God I am grateful for this, and I enjoy giving my time, talents, money and Love to others.

Because it is my believe and my hearts intent I confess that I belong to You Lord Jesus, so I am friendly, strong, happy and victorious and all is well with me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...