Saturday 2 January 2016

Trust


As I think of a word for today I want to leave the word 'Trust' with you.It's something I struggle with and I cannot help myselfas a child my Father taught me 'never trust anyone'I don't trust people in general.Considering my life and where I find myself it has become clear to me thatthe number one problem in life for me 'trust'.  It really makes life interestingwhen I trust and when I don't trust people.As a Christian it is important to trust people because you need to believe that they aretrustworthy. 

Proverbs 3:5-6
If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgement and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

I want to encourage myself and you to trust and especially trust in God completely awesome.

Prayer

Oh Lord please help me to trust people but most of all I need to pray asking that I learn to trust in YOU whole heartedly.  Please teach me and help me as I draw near to You and then also to practice forgiveness.  In the Holy Name of Jesus.  Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...