Wednesday 10 February 2016

do not lose your 'mojo'


Today it felt like I lost my mojo.  Everything was just in slow motion, I just couldn’t do things the way I normally do and it was a drag.

My husband reminds me that I am not as young as I think I am and it drives me nuts.  I have so much to do and so little time to do it.  I think my day didn’t work out as well as it would have if I done what I always do. 

Spending time in God’s presence, I thought let me just do this, that and the other and before I know it the day is over.  So what went wrong?  Well I think its because I didn’t spend time with God today, I wanted to quickly do the washing, clean the house and then go to the shops and then sit down and relax with the LORD.  Guess that didn’t happen, yip your right I was too busy.

So its late and I want to spend time in God’s presence and I hope it not too late for me.


Oh LORD, forgive me for not being the person I am supposed to be, I keep on losing myself in not important things.  Forgive me LORD, in Jesus Name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...