Thursday 4 February 2016

How to change my thoughts?


Psalm 139: 14 ‘I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.’ (NIV)

I struggle with negative thought patterns and it really brings me low, I would be doing something all of a sudden a really bad thought would pop up.  Something like ‘ag, you are just no good, who would like you?  Look at you!’  Before I have complete my task at hand I would really think that I am just not good enough and yes ~ I must be all bad.

I have been thinking about this and decided I am not allowing these thoughts to pester me anymore.  I speak words of faith in my life and I want to change my thoughts to positive and create thoughts.  I say to myself out load “Lord I praise You because I (Yvette) am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”  Even if it is all I say for the whole day, I stay focused on the fact that God is perfect and I am made wonderfully.

Then I also think that because I am wonderfully made I deserve the very best and on the very best is coming to me now, because I am wonderfully made.

I now make a point of shielding my head with my God, by asking that the Lord will give me mercy and would shield my head in the day of battle and not grant the enemy their desires.


I plead the blood of Jesus over my life and know that I am safe.  Keeping this up until I have won the battle I believe I am changing my future.  To a big bright future God has for me.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...