Monday 1 February 2016

Teach me how to live


Psalm 27: 11 ‘Teach me your way, O LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors.’

I was thinking that each person’s live is almost like a garden.  In the beginning when we are born its clear and there aren’t many plants in this garden.  As babies we are nurtured and we learn about love, comfort, happiness, kindness, compassion, a sense of being important and cared for.  As we grow up we start learning and in the learning we become the people we are today.  Some of us are positive as we were taught to stay positive and look on the bright side of live and some of us are negative because that is how we were taught. 

As I view life right now I need the LORD to teach me to live.  I want to follow in HIS ways, I want to become more like Jesus and less like me.

People can be disappointing but God knows that and that is why He instructs us to lean on HIM, follow HIM, and trust in HIM.


Prayer:  Heavenly Father, please will You teach me to live and help me to follow You in a straight path, my life isn’t as simple as I thought.  I ask this in Jesus Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...