Tuesday 13 September 2016

A new Challenge




Joshua 14:12 (RSV)

12 So now give me this hill country of which the Lord spoke on that day; for you heard on that day how the Anakim were there, with great fortified cities: it may be that the Lord will be with me, and I shall drive them out as the Lord said.”

Facing new challenges can be daunting and as I grow older I realize that it can throw me off at time.  I say “LORD God, give me this hill country.”  I have the necessary strength; I have the knowledge and know how.  I feel that I am still able to make a difference.  

I want to be like Caleb not afraid of going for the next challenge, climbing the mountain as they present themselves to me.  I believe that I can do all things through Christ whom strengthens me.  If you need a new challenge ask the LORD to give it to you, young or old you are able.  God will equip you for the next job.

Lord I know You have a good plan for my life and I want to be part of the new challenge show me how Lord.


Prayer
O Lord God ~ You know that I am currently looking for a good job, that I need to work so that I can help my husband and family.  I feel that I am capable of so much more, today I pray open the right doors for me, let me climb my next mountain.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...