Monday 26 September 2016

“Can anything separate us from Christ’s love?”




Romans 8: 35 (NLT)

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?

The apostle Paul answers the question ‘Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?’  No, we have a living God who cares deeply about you and me.  Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ.

Remember God gave His only begotten son to die for our sins on the cross, wouldn’t He help you today?  Of course He will, not even my negative thoughts are able to keep God’s love away from me.   I am the righteousness of God in Christ.  

Prayer
O Lord God, thank You for today’s Word, please searches my heart, soul and mind that I may be acceptable to You.  Thank You for the assurance that nothing can keep me away from Christ’s love.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...