Tuesday 13 September 2016

Hope in the LORD!




Psalm 130:7 (RSV)
O Israel, hope in the Lord!
    For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
    and with him is plenteous redemption.

A thought for today as I lay on my bed listening to the chirping song of beautiful happy little birds my hope rises.  Today is another day, full of great and wonderful experiences.  I have a choice to either embrace my day with hope and love and expectations or be alone and feel miserable and lonely.

As I through back the bedding on my bed I sit up straight and stretch my arms and turn looking at my husband still sleeping, its dark in the bedroom but soon the sun will be shining in on him.  I have so much to be grateful of, the bed I sleep in the food on my table and the washing in my washing basket.

I choose to hope in the LORD.  I know that the LORD is there for me and that HIS steadfast love surrounds me day and night and with HIM there is plenteous redemption.  I don’t have to worry about what today will bring, I expect only goodness and mercy from my LORD!

Prayer

O LORD God, thank You for another day!  Thank YOU for giving me the ability to choose and to come into YOUR Presence each and every day.  I worship YOU and thank YOU for YOUR steadfast Love, I thank YOU for the Hope I have in YOU.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...