How remarkable are you?




Philippians 2: 13 (NLT)

13 God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what please Him.

One thing I have realized not you or I have the ability to do great things, if God does not give us the remarkable abilities to do them.  Today as I study and focus on the Lord God, I must be honest in telling You that I want to be remarkable.  I want to be excellent; I want to achieve the highest goal in my life.  I have never been able to do anything outstanding – great – magnificent or even remotely remarkable.


What will make me remarkable?  What will make me excellent?  How can all I do become something great and outstanding?  Do you know how to achieve this?  I want it, I want to be everything God created me to be.  I want to also do everything in Honoring my God.

Prayer

Almighty God, if I am too ambitious and if my motives are wrong, please show me.  Today in boldness I come to YOU LORD God Almighty, I am asking give me the wisdom, insight and understanding I need to achieve being remarkable.  In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.