Saturday 24 September 2016

Sing YOUR praises with all my heart!


Psalm 108: 1
“My heart is confident in You, O God; no wonder I can sing YOUR praises with all my heart!”

Praising the LORD God is one of the best things in the world to do.  Nothing can lift my spirit so when I sing praises to the LORD my God.

Praise the Lord when you feel down, praise the Lord when you are up there and praise the Lord just anywhere.

Abba Father I praise Your Holy, Name, You are my shelter, I love You Lord with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my being.  Worshiping You Lord today and saying thank You for the blessings You have given me.  I worship and praise You Lord, I love You with all my being.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...