Thursday 27 October 2016

[Activating] Holy Spirit start activating each of us.



Hebrews 4:12 (NLT)

12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
  
May I encourage you today that when hearing the Word of God spoken you know that it is alive and full of power; this power is active, operative, energizing and effective in your own life.  There is something magnificent about the word it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing lines of the breath of life your soul and spirit [the immortal].  It can also divide between joints and marrow into the deepest parts of our nature.  Exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purpose of our hearts. [AMPC translation]

Reading these words today I want to ask the Holy Spirit to activate these words in all our lives.  For you and for me, renewing our minds, creating within us the ability to understand the Word of God and realize what our true purpose is on this earth.


Prayer

O Lord as we read these words today we pray that Your Words will be activated in our lives today through the Holy Spirit, energizing and affecting each of our lives.  Lord we pray that it will penetrate and dived between our souls and spirit.  Exposing and sifting and analysing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of our heart, creating within us a pure heart and clean spirit.  In Jesus; Holy Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...