Wednesday 5 October 2016

Extend a helping hand [Gift’s from God]




1 John 3:18American Standard Version (ASV)

18 My little children let us not love in word, neither with the tongue; but indeed and truth. 

Imagine this:  you go to the bank and withdraw your monthly salary at the ATM (Automated Transaction Machine) and as you take your cash the man standing behinds you grabs every Rand you withdrew.

Who is able to help you?  I believe God is able to help, the thing is we are instruments in God’s hands that He uses to help others indeed.  When someone you know is suffering and you have the means to help, help them.

We are God’s hands and by extending a helping hand to people in need we are showing them God actually cares about them.  So many people have blessed my life and I can only say thank You because they did it out of obedience and I am grateful because they help me.  I want to give God all the glory and honor for helping me in my hour of need.  Without obedient people, people suffering will not know that God cares.


Prayer

Lord Jesus please remind us that we are nothing without You, You gave so much for us, let us be your hands and feet here on earth to people in need.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...