Thursday 24 November 2016

#5 Things to be grateful

#1  My Lord Jesus

I am grateful that I am able to serve the Lord Jesus each and every day any which way I feel comfortable with.  I am grateful that I may speak to people openly about the Lord Jesus and that I do not have to fear condemnation.

#2  My Family

Thank You, Lord for my family, I am grateful for a good husband and wonderful children (my own and his, not forgetting my granddaughters).

#3 My senses

Thank You, Lord for all my sense, I can see, I can smell, I can hear and taste.  Awesome without them; my life would be miserable.

#4 My Friends

Thank You, Lord for all my friends, abroad and here in South Africa.  I am so happy that I may connect with good friends and enjoy good laughs.  Thank you, all my friends for reading my blog.

#5  My material belongings

Thank You, Lord for all that You have provided me with, I know I seem ungrateful many times but today I do want to say thank You.

God has blessed my life with great family and good friends.  Bless each one today and may you all enjoy your thanksgiving with the Lord's mercy and favor.


Zephaniah 3: 17  "The Lord your God is in your midst.  The Mighty One, who will save;  He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...