Wednesday 16 November 2016

Forgiving and overlooking another's faults.

Proverbs 10: 12

12 Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

Have you noticed relationships are so difficult to maintain?  Working on forgiving and overlooking another's faults are one of my focused during my fasting period.  To be honest, so people just know how to irritate me.  So I have to really pay attention to my words, the way I react and be graceful in my approach.

I am currently learning to filter my words and I am also learning to take other people's feelings into consideration.  I don't want to offend or hurt other people.

Today let me encourage you and let me tell you it is difficult and I am learning so much but God has been so graceful towards me I can only thank Him.  My filters are working, I am able to wait and see what the outcome is.

Prayer

Abba Father, Lord as I think of the people who offend and hurt me, the people that took advantage of my kindness, the people that hated me.  Lord Jesus I forgive and overlook all their faults.  I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over each person.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...