Saturday 19 November 2016

On day's like these .... [Search my heart Lord Jesus]

It is cold today, it's supposed to be Sumer.  I feel excited and looking forward to Christmas with my children.  My dress is hanging in the cupboard, my goodness now to lose a couple of pounds, too much cake!

Don't laugh it could have been you.  I bake cakes for extra cash and with the cake money I was able to buy my dress, the number is correct but it seems I have put on an extra pound here and there.  

Lord give me the strength to watch my eating habits and think before i put anything into my mouth. 
Deut. 28: 8  The Lord your God will bless your work and fill your barns with corn.  Amen 

Thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...