Wednesday 7 December 2016

‘Tis the Season to be jolly!


Another year is drawing to a close, our lives have been enriched with beautiful memories, some difficult times, a lot of blessed times and loads of laughter.  This year was a good year, from the beginning to the end. 

This is the first time in a very long time I feel excited about Christmas, I used to dread this time of year, it seemed to be a difficult time, loads of tears, and heartbreak.

It will be different this year, my children and I and our families are going to spend Christmas time together.  There are peace and quiet and we all are feeling good about ourselves.  The stress of difficulty is gone.

Relationship
I remarried and there are stepchildren, then, of course, my own children and granddaughters.   We are all getting on much better, live is a little more relaxed.

Responsibilities
And of course, the biggest stress I face is a ‘job loss’.  I am praying the Lord will bless me next year with a good paying job.  I believe God can move mountains.

My Decisions
My husband’s favorite antic the decisions you make today affect your tomorrow.  You know these words haunt my life, and I really don’t even want to think about things like making any decisions.  You can make a wrong choice and it can come and bite you.

Moving forward
For my life I have decided to move forward, let the people who hate me, hate me.  The people who talk ill about me, God will deal with them.  The judgmental and gossiping people; the same, leave them to their gossip, God will deal with them.  I think that each person who feels they have the right to discuss my life and tell people how they perceive me, may they get exactly what they say about me. 

Luckily my family isn't in this category and I know they will never bad mouth me.  The bitter and nasty words spoken against me is from so called friends, shame.

2017
I believe with all my heart, God is going to bless me with the sales of my book, I will publish my book and I will be able to leave a legacy for my children and grandchildren.  God is my rock, I will not be moved.  What an awesome prospect.  I adore the Lord with all my heart.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...