Monday 2 January 2017

2017! Happy New Year! [God Bless you]

I want to take this opportunity in wishing each and every one of you a blessed and happy New Year.  2017 is a year my daughter is praying for restoration, in my life as well as in the lives of my friends and family.   I want to pray that you will also find restoration.  I pray that where you need finances, health, relationships or whatever your needs is that it will be restored.

God is awesome and has blessed both you and me with a New Year.  We have no idea as to what it holds; each day is like a blank page, waiting for us to write our story.  My second day and I cannot wait to see how awesome my God is.

It is my heart’s desire to listen to God and hear His voice.

May we draw closer to the Lord our God and may our hearts and minds be centered on Him, building our relationship with Him, listening to His voice and obeying it.

You are precious and God loves you, thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts and hopes and dreams. 


Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...