Wednesday 18 January 2017

Lord, help me recognize my calling #gratefulness#gifts#fulfilling#


Philippians 2:13 (AMP)
13 For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.
God put a dream in my heart and I have been contemplating it, dreaming about it and playing with the possibility of actually doing it.  I then started 3 years ago, I started writing my Daily Devotional Book, I asked God for the necessary wisdom and insight.  God is awesome and I received it but then every now and then I would lose sight of my dream and allowed the devil to make me feel that it was an impossibility.

I wrote my Daily Devotional over three years and I finally completed it last year.  I then prayed about my book which I refer to “our book”.  The Lord God’s and mine, the reason for it being “our book” is because I believe God inspired me to write it.

Thank You, Lord my book has been accepted for publishing.  I am currently working on the final touches and I want to give the Lord my God all the glory and honor.  I want to tell you nothing is impossible for the Lord my God.

Prayer

O Lord, my God thank You for this great and awesome opportunity, thank You that You have opened a door for me.  Lord, I pray for other people who are also looking for their calling in life.  Lord, I pray for great and awesome opportunities to be opened for each person reading my Blog.  Blessing in an abundance, in the Holy Name of You Lord Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...