Lord, help me recognize my calling #gratefulness#gifts#fulfilling#


Philippians 2:13 (AMP)
13 For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.
God put a dream in my heart and I have been contemplating it, dreaming about it and playing with the possibility of actually doing it.  I then started 3 years ago, I started writing my Daily Devotional Book, I asked God for the necessary wisdom and insight.  God is awesome and I received it but then every now and then I would lose sight of my dream and allowed the devil to make me feel that it was an impossibility.

I wrote my Daily Devotional over three years and I finally completed it last year.  I then prayed about my book which I refer to “our book”.  The Lord God’s and mine, the reason for it being “our book” is because I believe God inspired me to write it.

Thank You, Lord my book has been accepted for publishing.  I am currently working on the final touches and I want to give the Lord my God all the glory and honor.  I want to tell you nothing is impossible for the Lord my God.

Prayer

O Lord, my God thank You for this great and awesome opportunity, thank You that You have opened a door for me.  Lord, I pray for other people who are also looking for their calling in life.  Lord, I pray for great and awesome opportunities to be opened for each person reading my Blog.  Blessing in an abundance, in the Holy Name of You Lord Jesus.  Amen

Popular posts from this blog

A Discerner of the thoughts

Wisdom in Trusting God