Sunday 15 January 2017

What comes out of your mouth?


Luke 6: 45 
“A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart.  For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.”

Sitting and listening to many people, it is obvious what is going on in their hearts.  Some people are full of vengeful and negative words; it comes rushing out like a raging river going down the rapists.  Then you will speak to someone and their words are sweet and refreshing, constantly talking of improving and try to help and encourage other people.

Job 6: 25 “How painful are honest words!  But what do your arguments prove?”  The best is when you point out that the person is truly negative and has a really bad attitude you, should be careful they can turn on you.  I have seen the disdain and disrespect jump out on their faces.  It’s almost as if you are trying to humiliate them and they feel offended at the truth being spoken.

It seems that I am the Sheriff and I normally tend to step on people's toes, and it pains me to see their reaction.  Learning not to speak my mind is been a difficult task but I am constantly checking myself.
Today as you read this it is my hope that you will be encouraged, that you will work on any negativity in your heart and repent of it.  As for myself, I have come to realize that nothing is impossible for my God, He is still working on me today, shaping me and changing me to become more and more like the Lord Jesus. 

Prayer


Lord Jesus, humbly I pray for my negative thoughts, actions and behaviour.  As I dedicate my life into Your hands today, Lord cleans my heart and soul, check my motives and attitude.  Holy Spirit reveal my wrong behaviour in Jesus Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...