Saturday 21 January 2017

Where are you going to? #Future #Forward #Travel



Genesis 11:31-32 (ESV)

Let’s see what happened in Genesis 11 verses 31.  We see that Terah was traveling and took Abram his son and Lot the son of Haran, his grandson and Sarai his daughter-in-law, his son Abram’s wife and they left Ur of the Chaldeans to go to the land of Canaan.  Then they got sidetracked and when they came to Haran, probably like the place and they settled there.  Terah actually live to 205 years and died in Haran. 
The dream Terah had was to travel to Canaan but they he got sidetracked, he stopped over in Haran and decided it will do.
Now, where are you going to?  Are you on your way to your Canaan and have you taken a shortstop and been sidetracked?
In order to move forward, we need to enlarge our vision and see what it is God has in store for us.  God placed a dream within your heart and now, you are sitting still not doing anything about it. 
I want to encourage you today, you have been made for more than enough, don’t settle for where you are.  Keep moving forward.

Jesus loves you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...