Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine #Jesus #Christ of #Nazareth


Jeremiah 31:3
'I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love, I have drawn you to Myself.'

What an awesome God we serve, the Father was thinking of you today, when you thought no one cares about me.  God sent you a special Valentine Card, which reads “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.  With unfailing love, I have drawn you to Myself.”

This is the most beautiful and wonderful Valentines card ever, the Father God loves us so much He refers to it “as an everlasting love.”  Reminding us too that He loves us with an “unfailing love”  what does He do “drawing you to Myself.”

If you didn’t get Valentine's card today, here is one especially for you for the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  You are precious and God Loves you with an everlasting and unfailing love.

As I meditate on these beautiful words today I do want to encourage you to stay focused on the Lord.  Don’t be afraid and do not lose hope, the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth loves you and you may call on Him anytime you wish.


My prayer for you today is this:  Abba Father, thank You, Lord, for this encouraging Valentines card, we receive it in the Holy Name of Your Only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  We love and adore You Lord with all our hearts and minds.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...