Monday 20 March 2017

Book Review: The Power of Spoken Faith

Name of the Book:                                        The Power of Spoken Faith
Author:                                                               Don Gossett / E.W. Kenyon
Personal Quality Ration:                           5

[Remember, the Personal Quality Rating is a score that I give to the book on a scale of 0 to 5 based on my personal liking/disliking of the book.  0 is bad and 5 is great!]

Summary
This is a novella on spiritual living and the writer enjoys sharing his own life experiences with the reader.  I believe the writer's aim was to help newborn Christians and other Christians to learn how to use the scripture to grow not only their faith but a spiritual relationship with the Lord Jesus.

The writer knows what he is talking about and has written the book in such a manner that the reader can utilize all of the information to the readers best advantage.  I would say this book is a must for all Christians.

Social / Historical Context

The writer is writing from his own life experiences and how the scripture and a living relationship with the Lord of lights have affected his life.  The writer enjoyed writing this book, there are times in this book that I actually cried.  There are also times in this book that I laughed.  I had an epiphany experience with some of the scriptures that actually has come to life for me.  The writers want to help Christians in drawing closer to the Lord.  When you purchase this book, you will never regret it because it is a book that you will keep next to your bedside forever.  The learning in this book is awesome.

Writing Style

I believe the writing style in this book is definitely evocative and some common place.  The book is writing in the first person and depicts many life experiences the writer enjoyed and lived through.  From a personal perspective, I feel that it has enriched my spiritual life immensely.

My Thoughts

The book is well written, it is easy to read, the scriptures are very insightful.  The writer knows his topic and I believe that the writer is a Christian who is born again and living a spirit filled life.  The entire book grabs your attention and it’s difficult to put the book down because you feel that you might lose some insights. 

I would definitely advise that you go and buy this book, it will change your life for the better, I have been struggling with so many problems and now I know the answers to them.  Read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...