Thursday 30 March 2017

God please work out the best plan for my life.


Zechariah 3: 10 “In that day each of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and fig tree.”

God, please work out the best plan for my own life, I read this message and I want to be able to invite my neighbor to sit under my vine and fig tree.  I need Your unconditional favor and love for me.  I don’t see this happing in my life right now, but Lord God I am going to trust and believe that Your word will not return to You voided.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.  Lord, I am thanking You for working out the good and best plan for my life.  Yes, I am trusting in You Lord unconditionally.  Lord, please help me keep a guard on my mouth and keep my mind focused on You Lord.

Help me to stay focused on You and teach me to be patient and look to You for the guidance.  Don’t allow me to fall and not get up again.  Please help me.


Clement of Alexandria said “All our life is a celebration for us … God is always everywhere.”  I am believing You Abba Father to help me and bless me supernaturally.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...