Monday 20 March 2017

I'm like a slice of lime ;-)

I’m like a slice of lime … incredibly refreshing but not meant for the weak.


This is so cute and I tend to agree with this statement, it seems I can be more like a “slice of lime” in more ways than other.

My family understands my confidence, I am not a fearful person, I have learned to stand my “Man” when times drove me to it.  My confidence I find in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I believe that what Mark said in chapter 11 verse 23 “[You] shall have whatsoever [you] saith.”

So hear my words I am a daughter of the Most High God, no weapons formed against me shall prosper.  My Father in heaven is watching over my life, every need is being addressed by my Lord Jesus Christ.  I stand on God’s word today, that I am His child.  Born again and bought by the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

In all humility I come before my heavenly Father, Abba Father please place a guard over my thoughts, my mind, my words and my heart.  Let my words and thoughts and mind be acceptable in Your presence.  I bind any pride that I might be holding onto in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and hold onto Your words “God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.”  According to James 4 verse 6. 

In my words, actions and speaking today Lord please guard my mouth and watch over me in Your Holy Name.


As you can see I believe that I am more like a slice of lime, I am not all bitter and twisted, I am refreshing.  I am loving, I am kind, I am friendly, I am always willing to help and I know that with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...