Sunday 19 March 2017

Keep my lips away from calamity things.


I listen to people and I have notice that isn’t easy for people to stay positive and to speak positively.  Yes, we live in a world that is broken and people all around us are hurting.  The difficult part is to keep our words away from calamity things.

It is easier said than done, we need to learn to speak words of encouragement, words to help people turn their thoughts and minds away from a difficult situation to a more positive possible situation.
It is your job and my job to be the person who doesn’t go around speaking about calamity things.  Sending the disastrous message further, when and if you hear about something that is disturbing don’t you go and repeat it and broadcast it to everyone.  Let it die in your presence; change the message to a positive one. “Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth; thou art taken [captive] with the words of thy mouth.” Proverbs 6: 2. 

Since we have the power over our thoughts and mind, we also have the power over each and every word that leaves our mouths.  “Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from trouble.”  Proverbs 21: 23  Key to this verse and important for each one of us whom believe in the Lord Jesus a reminder in Romans 8 verse 28 “all things work together  for good to them that love God.”

Reset your mind with these most important key words from Mark 11 verse 23 “[You] shall have whatsoever [you] saith.”

Think about these morsels of positive words.

Thank you for spending your time with me today.  You are a blessing, God bless you.

Please remember to join me today at 5 CAT and listen to my Broadcast on Rainbow Gospel Radio.https://www.pickradio.net/rainbow-gospel-radio 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...