Skip to main content

You know #God#is#awesome!


“You do the asking, and I will do the doing.”  John 14: 14

Awesome, today I came to realize God uses each one of us.  I had a strange statement on my blog post, “God does not exist.”  And then “Prove God exists.”

First off I wasn’t sure what to say, then I started with a long drawn out story, and then I realized something I can talk my head off but this person will not understand.  He doesn’t see the point and it isn’t up to me to prove that God exists.  I know God exists because I believe in Him and I have seen Him work in my own life.

On my program today I wanted to discuss a whole string of things concerning, putting God first.  But while I was still speaking to the people my mind changed.  I was listening to a song and then suddenly I heard a violin playing in the song.

Light bulb!  I spoke to the person who feels that God does not exist and I was immediately reminded to speak about my conversion to Christianity.  I was in my early twenties, and we attended a service with Pastor Eddy O’Neil in Welkom AFM Church.  The pastor played this violin so beautifully.  I then recalled how I became a Christian and also ask if there were people who need to convert.  I prayed a prayer and I believe without a doubt that the Lord Jesus wanted to speak to someone specific today.  I wanted the Lord to lead the program and He did.

Isn’t that awesome?  I felt so wow, you know sjoe.


I did ask and God did.  Awesome.  Bless you and may you enjoy a blessed evening.  

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB) 38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.” 40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg