Friday 21 April 2017

Word Fast: Criticism


James 1: 26 If any man thinketh himself to be religious, while he bridleth not his tongue but deceiveth his heart, this man’s religion is in vain.

How well do you know me?  If you truly know me, you will say that I am very judgemental and probably a critical person.  I was thinking about this and truth be told you are right with your answer.  Sadly I am so sorry for my bad behavior and I have asked the Lord God to forgive me for being so judgemental and seriously critical.

So today in all humbleness I confess I am judgemental and struggle with a critical spirit.  I also confess that I am not one that actually bridles my tongue and this has brought me enough trouble.

1 Timothy 2: 1 – 2 I exhort therefore, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, thanksgivings, be made for all men; for kings and all that are in high places; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and gravity.

Today I want to pray and dedicate all kings, and people in high places, that the Lord God will guide them and help them from becoming judgemental and critical.  A spirit of this magnitude can just be detrimental to all other people.  May the Lords love and grace surround them, softening their hearts, souls, and minds.

So there, our fast today is on being critical, let go of the past and stretch you forward to a new being.  In Jesus Name.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...