Friday 12 May 2017

God is on my side, He wants me to receive the prize! I won't give up!


Hebrews 10: 35 – 36 (HCSB)
So don’t throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.  For you need endurance, so that after you have done God’s will, you may receive what was promised.”

What an awesome word this is “don’t throw away your confidence,” sometimes we lose ourselves in a moment of despair and we think “what is the use.”  I want to encourage you today, “don’t throw away your confidence.”  We are so blessed to have the privilege of reading the Bible, we can learn from it.  Taking each word into our hearts and minds.

God is awesome in creating a wonder and desire in our hearts for know more of God.  I believe without a doubt that the Lord God is on my side, He wants me to receive my prize.  I am working so hard and looking around knowing that God is on my side, who can stand against me?  No, I am not giving up, yes I am moving forward because “greater is He that is in me, than he who is in the world.”


I want to encourage you today, don’t forget God is on your side, He wants you to receive your prize!  Do not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...