Saturday 13 May 2017

Hot Top 40 Gospel Songs, by Yvette van Niekerk


Hi guys, I just want to give you a heads up that on Monday afternoon 18h00 CAT (Central African Time) I will be presenting the Hot Top 40 Gospel Songs over Rainbow Gospel Radio.  I am inviting you to come along and listen to what I have identified for the Hot Top 40 Gospel Songs.

I know you will love and enjoy the music and once I can secure some sponsors I will be giving away some awesome prices. 


If you want to drop me a line feel free to go the Rainbow Gospel Radio’s site and click on my profile and send me a request or you can drop me look for me on my web page yvettevanniekerk.com

I do want to say thank you for your support and I am looking forward to speaking to you over the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...