Tuesday 2 May 2017

Isaiah 43: 1

Isaiah 43:1(AMPC)

43 But now [in spite of past judgments for Israel’s sins], thus says the Lord, He Who created you, O Jacob, and He Who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you [ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives]; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.
Today it is my heart's desire that the word of God will take root in your heart's today.  God has called me and I know that He called me by my name and that I am His.  This is one of the greatest feelings of joy I am not able to express.  
Are you feeling lonely?  Do you feel like nothing is going your way?  Do you think you are insignificant?
Stop and read these words in Isaiah today, God has called you by your name, you belong to Him.
Lift up your head today, stay focused and keep your mind focused on God's words, meditate and study this word and hold it in your heart.  
 But now [in spite of past judgments for Israel's [Yvette’s] sins], thus says the Lord, He Who created you, O [Yvette] Jacob, and He Who formed you, O Israel [Yvette]: Fear not, for I have redeemed you [ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives]; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.
You too can put your name in where I put my name and meditate on these words today.  Praying that God will give you the necessary wisdom and understanding for today.
You are blessings, thank you for reading my thoughts, praise God for people like you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...