Thursday 18 May 2017

Jesus – let me decrease so that You may increase


Galatians 2: 20 [HCSB] “and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me  The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”

O what a beautiful morning, God has graced me with yet another day.  His mercies are new every morning.  Praise be to Elohei Chasdi my God of kindness, goodness, and Faithfulness. 

As I set out to start my day I want to humbly come into the presence of the God Almighty and ask Him to help me become less and let the Lord Jesus Christ become more in my own life.

I want to pray that the joy of Christ may fill my thoughts, my mind, my soul and everything I do today.  I want the peace of God to reside within me.  Touching each and every area of my life.  God is my God and I want to be pleasing unto Him.


Lord Jesus please teach me and guide me today, give me the wisdom and understanding I need for this day.  Keep Your hands of protection over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...