Tuesday 16 May 2017

"Out of Sorts."

2 Kings 3:18Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

18 This is an easy thing for the Lord to do. He will also help you defeat the Moabites.
Today I have been "out of sorts" and the day just dragged on and I wasn't feeling myself.  Then I realized something, I have been feeling this way for a couple of days actually.  I have been focusing my energy and attention on myself and not on the Lord my God.
Nothing in this world is "too difficult for the LORD to do."  We can see it clearly stated in 2 Kings 3 verses 18 that "this is an easy thing for the LORD to do.  He will also help you..." 
Lord God, You know my point of view and my frustrations, my feelings and my problems, please Lord take my hand and help me.  In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...