Thursday 18 May 2017

Radio today :-)


http://www.pickradio.net/rainbow-gospel-radio


Good Morning!

What an awesome and beautiful day here in Witbank, Mpumalanga.  It's a little chilly outside, but the sun is shining and it's a lovely day.  God has blessed each and every one of us today with His mercies which are new every day.

I am so excited and looking forward to my program on Rainbow Gospel Radio.  Please come and join me this afternoon at 12h00 Central African Time and listen to my views.

A small preview on my thinking:  I will be doing a book review, I also will be letting you in on my thinking of Hacksaw Ridge the movie.

I also have some interesting thoughts and insights.

So if you are able to tune in on the internet, please come and listen to me today.  It will be great to hear from you, drop me a mail go to my website yvettevanniekerk.com or rainbowgr.com

Blessings and you are awesome, thank you for tuning in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...