Tuesday 23 May 2017

What is the one thing you would most like to change about your life?



Genesis 32:31 (MEV)
31 As he crossed over Peniel, the sun rose over him, and he was limping on his thigh.

I believe it would be my attitude.  You do not know me and I actually do not want to explain myself to you.  Truth be told I really have to work hard on how I view people.  I do not know if my past has anything to do with my attitude but I am someone that is unscathed.  I never give up and I will fight tooth and nail for what I believe in.

Looking at Jacob, even though he is the “deceiver” he was intentional about his own life.  The one thing that Jacob wanted to change was his “position” in his family.  So what did he do?  He went all the way taking Esau’s “birthright,” and to top it off he even received a blessing from his father that was meant for Esau.

We see God and Jacob are wrestling and Jacob still is pushing forward, he knows what he wants and holds onto God. “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” Genesis 32: 26


I also want God’s attention right now in my own life, I want to be transformed.  What is your take?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...