Tuesday 13 June 2017

Do you love Jesus?


John 14: 23 – 24 AMP Jesus answered:  “If anyone [really] loves Me, he will keep My word (teaching); and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him.  One who does not [really] love Me does not keep My words.  And the word (teaching) which you hear is not Mine, but is the Father’s who sent me.”

Where do you find yourself right now on your journey?  Are you in a serious relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth?  Can you honestly say that you spend as much time in The Bible as you want?  Do you make the time to study God’s Word and meditate on the scriptures night and day?

You see Jesus is speaking to you and me today He is saying “Yvette, do you really love Me?  Are you keeping my word (teaching)?”  I am doing the best I can I believe that I spend a lot of time reading Gods word and I study it as best I can.  I believe God is making his dwelling place with me.

Can you say the same?  Are you open to receiving the Lord God into your life?  Do you want to have a truly wonderful relationship with God?  We can only experience this by receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as our savior.  After this, we will receive the Holy Spirit and the LORD will come and take up residence in our lives.

Prayer


O Lord Jesus, I believe You died for me and that Your lifeblood paid for my sins.  Please, Lord Jesus, forgive me for my sins.  I want You to be my Lord.  Thank You, Lord Jesus, for dying for me, forgiving my sin and also for the gift of eternal life.  Today I turn away from my sin and I accept and acknowledge You as my Lord and Saviour.  Please, Lord Jesus, guide me in Your ways.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...