Sunday 18 June 2017

Enjoying Life Now!


Romans 15: 13 KJ21 “Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost.”

As you embark on your daily journey and you think about what it is you're doing today I want to encourage you to live your life purposefully.  Do whatever you are doing with intent. 

You and I both know that our hope is in God who fills us with all joy and peace in believing, that we may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost. 

We also know and realize that all things work together for good of those who love God.  Today is Father’s Day and you are spending time with your family and loved ones.  It is great to enjoy their company and to sit down to a great meal with the family.

I just love being around my family, enjoying the chatter and laughter and bantering.  You know when your son’s continue to make jokes and tease their sister.  The grandchildren running around the yard, playing with the puppy. 

The warm sunlight shining through the window and the sun rays spilling over the clean floor giving off a shine of brilliant sunlight.

Prayer


Lord thank you for the opportunity of living our best lives now.  Teach us to enjoy each and every minute of our lives, help us to live our lives to the fullest with family and friends.  Drawing near to You, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...