Tuesday 6 June 2017

Healing old wounds


Romans 5: 10 (NIV) “For if, when we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”

My old wounds are almost healed, I actually am dealing with past sins, and past hurts and I have spoken to the Lord God and I have repented from my sinful nature and I even have spoken to the people involved with some of the past transgressions in my life.  I am looking forward to a new life with the Lord Jesus Christ.  I have put these sins behind me and striving towards a better life with the Lord Jesus Christ.

There was a time in my life where I completely discard all sense of propriety and just didn’t care anymore.  I must have lost my mind on the way but the truth be told that is exactly what I did.

The whole fiasco was bringing me down and even making me feel less of a Christian than I may be able to confess. 

Then on some strange and miraculous way, the Lord God still holds me in His hands.  He reminds me everytime I feel down that He loves me and that He cares about me.  That He called me by my name and that I belong to Him.  That He sent His only begotten Son the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth to died on a cross for me, a sinful woman. 

I am drawing closer to the Lord each day and it is my heart's desire to ask for His forgiveness in my life and I ask that the blood of Jesus Christ will heal my broken heart, heal my sorrowful soul and heal my mind.  Drawing me closer and closer and that I will not fall by the wayside and be left behind.

Prayer

Humbly Jehovah Elohim I come before You praying for forgiveness of sin.  Asking that You will draw me closer to You showing me the way forward.  I bring my brokenness before You and ask to heal me and guide me in Jesus Name.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...